Hello frilly world

 So, I've decided to start a new blog. This blog is basically just a place for me to talk about my interest in alternative fashion, particularly lolita/ouji fashion and somewhat vent about things... Today is actually the 11th anniversary of my first ever meet, but I'll talk more about my lolita history in the future.

Anyway, I'm Matt, I'm 32 years old and from the UK. I previously had a blog back in 2012-2015 called 'Mattemo Cosplaystuff', where I talked about cosplay and conventions, with a little bit of lolita fashion thrown in too. This post is basically just intended as a small intro to start off with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Lolita Life Part 5: Being a comm-sick lonelita

My Lolita Life Part 3: Everything Is Almost Ruined

My Lolita Life Part 4: Being a Con-Lolita